Graphene Development & Research – the Nanomaterial of the Future
ZEN Graphene Solutions Ltd. operates in an exciting and rapidly changing graphene research environment.
Currently, we are actively collaborating with 22 industrial end users and academic graphene research participants around the world.
Some of Our Academic Partners
- University of Guelph: Dr. Chen and The Chen Group
- University of Toronto: Dr. Kumacheva, Dr. Panesar, Dr. Filleter
- University of Western Ontario: Dr. Fanchini, Dr. Kuboki
- University of British Columbia: Dr. Bichler, Dr. Kheirkhah
- University of Waterloo: Dr. Pope
- Simon Fraser University: Dr. Adachi
- Ben Gurion University, Israel: Dr. Oren Regev and Dr. Alva Peled
- Tokyo Institute of Technology, Japan: Dr. Arao
We continue to learn new things about the Albany Graphite Deposit, graphene development, and the many applications for high quality graphene derived from our Albany Deposit.