Graphene Research and Development
A Revolutionary Nanomaterial
ZEN Graphene Solutions Ltd. operates in an exciting and fast-changing graphene research environment.
Some of Our Past and Present Canadian Academic Partners
Currently, ZEN is actively collaborating with multiple industrial end-users and academic graphene research participants in Canada and around the world.
Some of Our Past and Present Canadian Academic Partners:
- University of Guelph: Dr. Chen and The Chen Group
- University of Toronto: Dr. Kumacheva, Dr. Panesar, and Dr. Filleter
- University of Western Ontario: Dr. Fanchini, Dr. Kuboki
- University of British Columbia: Dr. Bichler, Dr. Kheirkhah
- University of Waterloo: Dr. Pope
- Simon Fraser University: Dr. Adachi
In collaboration with these academic and industrial partners, ZEN continues to develop new graphene production processes and novel applications which utilize the high-purity graphite precursor material produced from ZEN’s Albany Graphite Deposit.
Please contact ZEN to learn more about our collaboration and partnership opportunities.